Monday, March 31, 2008

Unless She’s Topless, Shannon Elizabeth Isn’t Worth It

Shannon Elizabeth Pictures

I know I said I would when I heard Shannon Elizabeth was going to be on the show, but I haven’t been watching Dancing With The Stars. Truth is, I don’t know what time or day it’s on, and since she has yet to appear topless on it, it’s not worth finding out. Anyway, who really cares about has-been celebrities trying to rejuvenate their careers by doing a waltz, besides middle-aged women with nothing better to do with their lives? When they make a show called F$%cking With the Stars and I’m the Star and Shannon is, well, Shannon, then we’ll talk.

Shannon Elizabeth Pictures Shannon Elizabeth Pictures Shannon Elizabeth Pictures

Shannon Elizabeth Pictures Shannon Elizabeth Pictures Shannon Elizabeth Pictures

Related Articles:
Shannon Elizabeth Is Dancing Goodness!
Shannon Elizabeth Needs To Get Naked In Film Real Soon
Sharapova Has Nothing On Shannon Elizabeth
Carmen Electra And Shannon Elizabeth: A Hot Pair?

Photos: Flynet



Read More...

[Source: Hollywoodtuna]