Monday, March 31, 2008

Gisele Bundchen Wears A Super-Tight Dress

Giselle Bundchen Pictures

I know I rip on Gisele Bundchen a lot, but even Ive got to admit shes looking pretty hot here at the launch of the Vogue Eyewear Play Everyday Campaign in that tight dress of hers. And thats hard for me to admit considering Im not into dudes. Except that one time in Thailand, but I was drunk and I swear I didnt know!

Giselle Bundchen Pictures Giselle Bundchen Pictures Giselle Bundchen Pictures

Giselle Bundchen Pictures Giselle Bundchen Pictures Giselle Bundchen Pictures

Related Articles:
Gisele Bundchens Nude Picture Can Be Yours
Gisele Bundchens Naked Promise Is A Bunch Of Nonsense
Gisele Bundchens Bikini Pictures Part II, Now With Ass
Gisele Bundchen Bikini Pictures

Photos: Flynet



Read More...

[Source: Hollywoodtuna]