Monday, March 31, 2008

Cheryl Tweedy’s Cleavage Is Super

Cheryl Tweedy Pictures

Yeah, yeah, I know, another Cheryl Tweedy post… But when the girl keeps giving me material like this, what else am I supposed to do? Here she is as some event with her bandmates from Girls Aloud and, as you can see, her shirt is struggling to keep her Girls covered up. Luckily for us, the shirt isn’t winning - and it’s not even close. Yes, I think Posh and her super nipples have met their match: Cheryl Tweedy’s super cleavage!

Cheryl Tweedy Pictures Cheryl Tweedy Pictures Cheryl Tweedy Pictures

Cheryl Tweedy Pictures Cheryl Tweedy Pictures Cheryl Tweedy Pictures

Related Articles:
Cheryl Tweedy, I Love You
Cheryl Tweedy Is Sweet Goodness
Cheryl Tweedys Nipple Slip Save
Cheryl Tweedy Ruins A See Through Moment



Read More...

[Source: Hollywoodtuna]