Thursday, March 19, 2009

Giorgia Palmas Was Made For Lingerie

Giorgia Palmas Pictures


If you’ve never heard of Giorgia Palmas don’t feel too bad, she’s one of the hottest relatively unknown models working today, I’m here to try and change that. After looking at a few of her bikini pictures you’ll know why. With those exotic looks and absolute killer ass, she’s the kind of woman who could seduce me, drug me and leave me in an ice cube filled hotel bathtub with one less kidney and I’d still be in love with her.


11 more pictures of Giorgia Palmas here


Giorgia Palmas Pictures Giorgia Palmas Pictures Giorgia Palmas Pictures


Giorgia Palmas Pictures Giorgia Palmas Pictures Giorgia Palmas Pictures


Giorgia Palmas Pictures Giorgia Palmas Pictures Giorgia Palmas Pictures


Related Articles:

Giorgia Palmas Bikini Pictures

Giorgia Palmas Picture Moment

Giorgia Palmas Picture Moment

Giorgia Palmas Picture Moment




Read More...

[Source: Hollywoodtuna]