Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jessica Simpson Gets Support From A Lard Ass

Jessica Simpson Pictures


In an interview with People Magazine Kim Kardashian has come out to support Jessica Simpson’s weight issue.


“Call me crazy, but when I saw the picture was like, ‘Oh my God, Jessica looks hot!’ ”


No stranger herself to barbs about her own curvy physique, Kardashian says,


“It doesn’t really bother me anymore. I love curves. Being super skinny just isn’t attractive to me. When I saw that picture, I knew everyone was going to say something. And I thought, ‘You know what? Leave Jessica alone!’ She’s fabulous, she’s a really sweet girl, and I admire her for putting up with it.”


Look, when you start getting support from the celebrity BBW club, you know it’s time to get your shit together and shed some weight. Personally I think it was Jessica’s outfit that made her look bigger than she really is, but there’s no doubt she has gained a little. Anyway, there are three types of “curvy”: there’s curvy curvy like Sophia Vergara, which is good, then there’s curvy like Kim, which is not so good, and then there’s curvy like Rosie O’Donnell, which is basically round. You need to be more specific Kim, or you’ll mislead young girls into a life of obesity filled with torn stretchy pants and friction burns down to their knees.


Jessica Simpson Pictures Jessica Simpson Pictures Jessica Simpson Pictures


Jessica Simpson Pictures Jessica Simpson Pictures Jessica Simpson Pictures


Source


Related Articles:

Jessica Simpson’s Lips Just Got Juicier

Jessica Simpson�s Boobs Are Good Band-Aids

Did Jessica Simpson Eat All The Chili?

Jessica Simpson’s Lips Need More Stuffing


Photos: SplashNewsOnline




Read More...

[Source: Hollywoodtuna]